Paros car terms: Read our terms and conditions before renting a car
The following credit cards are accepted: Master/ Eurocard, VISA, AMEX, American Express
A valid credit card in the name of the main driver must be presented as guarantee for the rental.
Please note that all payments locally will be in EURO .
Minimum age of driver is 23 years.
Maximum age of driver is 65 years.
Age limits will show on the available car page. Driver's license: driver must have held a valid driver's license for at least 1 year.
International driverís license is required for non EU citizens
Items and Services included in the rates:
- First Additional driver.
- First baby seat. (Must be ordered).
- Unlimited kilometers.
- All local taxes.
- ASC: Airport Service Charge where applicable.
- 24 hour roadside assistance with vehicle substitution (if needed) in case of accident/damage to the car.
- Delivery and drop off at airports & rental Stations during normal working hours.
Insurances included in the rates:
- Third party bodily injuries per accident, up to 500000 Euro
- Third party property damages per accident (excluding rented car) up to 100000 Euro
- CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) with excess of 450 euro up to 650 euros
- Fire insurance.
- Theft insurance.
- FDW from 5 to 10 Euro per day.
For cancellations made at least 5 full days prior to rental period start, the whole amount of your down payment is returned and there will be no additional costs.
For cancellations made 5 full days or less prior to rental period start, the down payment is not refunded.
The car is delivered with some petrol and you will give it back the same way.
Please NOTE no refund for unused fuel.
Ferrying the car:
Domestic is allowed. Any extra cost will be paid locally.
You have always to inform us that you will take the rented car on a ferry
Paros Rent-a-Car |
Parikia & Naoussa
Tel. 0030 22850 75445